Monday, November 05, 2007

Sharing Nugget #55

#55: 3Fs for 26th Birthday - Friends, Food and Fun.

On Sunday, I threw a birthday dinner for my hostel buddies. Usually, I don't celebrate birthdays. But this is my final one in SMU. And my hostel buddies have made my final 1.5 years in SMU so fulfilling. So I think a nice steamboat dinner is in order.

I remember my first birthday in SMU where my dear friends, with help from my prof Marco, surprised me in class with a cake. The whole class, some unwillingly, have to sing birthday song for me. This is one to remember.

I'm all of 26. And I am thankful for my family, whose phone call of "Happy Birthday" is all I need from them. And I am thankful for my wife and her family. I am thankful for the grace from Buddha. And I am thankful for my friends.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home